Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who Am I?

In my Photo Journalism class we were assigned a project to show more about ourselves. We were to take 20 pictures of things that we cared about or that are important to us. This is my final product. My pets dominate the page because they are really important to me and are the most fun to photograph. I chose a picture of softballs and a Rice hat because I play softball and am a HUGE Rice Baseball fan! My mom and dad are also in these pictures. I would have taken a picture of my sister too but she didn't want me to. I also have a picture of some of my books that are on my bookshelf. Also a picture of my friends because they are VERY important to me. This project was fun to take pictures of things around my house and of my dogs playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment